Nobody likes problem teams. On this site, you’ll find leadership insights for better managing teams and team conflict. The information on this site is for you if:
- You’re a leader who wants to improve your team
- You’re a leader who wants to improve your relationships
- You’re a leader who wants to assess your teamwork abilities
- You’re part of a team or a team member who wants to learn more about how to improve your work
- You’re a professor who wants to improve teamwork among your students
- You teach or train about teamwork and need resources for your classes and seminars
Author: Timothy M. Franz, Ph.D. is an Industrial & Organizational Psychologist at St. John Fisher College. He has been developing teams and organizations for over 25 years.