Why Should You Conduct an Employee Engagement Survey?
- Give employees a discreet voice in improving your organization
- Grow your organization in a way that meets strategic directions and employee needs
- Benchmark your organization against data from other nonprofits
- Use your employee engagement data to drive alignment, commitment, and organizational performance
Overview of Survey Design
A steering committee of nonprofit leaders guides the survey process and will:
- Create approximately 12-18 items to measure employee engagement
- Develop a common set of demographic questions around areas such as division or job level
- Set timing of the survey
- Suggest a reporting format
Each organization that participates will get a) a summary report of all of the nonprofits and b) an individual organization report.
To participate, contact Timothy M. Franz., Ph.D., at email@example.com